Important - Dover Sherborn Soccer Uniform Process
DS Soccer Club is in the process of transferring our travel soccer uniform provider to the Natick Outdoor Store (located 38 North Ave. in Natick, MA), which will be the sole provider of DS Soccer uniforms for the fall season.
We will be announcing dates for uniform fittings at the Natick Outdoor Store in late July/early August, so more information about when to purchase new uniforms for the fall will be coming very soon. In the meantime, hold tight.
The uniform system applies to all players in grades 3 to 8
NOTE: The player will be assigned a number that he or she will keep throughout the following years as a DS Soccer Club player.
- As parts of the uniform are outgrown (or lost!) they can be replaced as needed
- You cannot order your uniform online
- We will keep track of uniform numbers to avoid duplicates
- One year only even jersey numbers are assigned, and the next year only uneven numbers
- This way duplication is avoided when 7th and 8th grade players join at U14.
- Please e-mail Sue Cottrell at [email protected] with specific questions.
The Dover-Sherborn Soccer Club