FIRST THINGS FIRST - SIGN UP AS A VOLUNTEER IN ADMINSPORTS
- Login to Adminsports Registration Account
- Next to the child you wish to coach, click “Volunteer”
- Complete all required form questions
NEXT ... DO YOUR CONCUSSION AND SAFESPORT TRAINING (YES, BOTH ARE REQUIRED!!!)
CONCUSSION TRAINING - All coaches are required to take the Center for Disease Control (CDC) online training course. DS Soccer parents are also encouraged to review this course. Click here to visit CDC On-Line Concussion Awareness Training Main Site. Course completion is required for both head and assistant coaches. (or Click here to go directly to the Training Program)
- To enroll in this program, the you will first need to obtain the proper access code. To do so, you must send an email to [email protected] You will receive an email autoreply containing the access code.
- After obtaining the access code copy or click on this url: https://www.safesport.org/. Once on the SafeSport site click on Sign in, click on Register. When prompted, make sure to select US Soccer as your NGB and then enter the access code provided in the email reply.
- In order to complete your course registration, you will receive an email to confirm your email address. You must respond to this email to activate your account.
- Login in to your account, go to the dashboard and start the courses.
- After completing each course (there are 3) you will have the option to download and print the course completion certification. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU KEEP BOTH HARD AND SOFT COPIES OF THE COMPLETION CERTIFICATE. We have been told that the certification is transferable to other sports requiring SafeSport certification.
LASTLY - HOW TO GET "CORI'ED"
Effective June 2018 a new Adult and CORI registration procedure has been implemented. All information and steps can be found here:
Effective August 2019 (the upcoming summer/fall) we will have another update to the CORI process ... stay tuned!!!