All returning coaches within DS Soccer Club (PreK-8th grade) must complete these steps mandated by the State of Massachusetts and US Soccer. All steps are required before you can coach. Help and Support is available if you have questions or encounter problems.
STEP 1 - Volunteer Registration
Go into the Dover Sherborn Soccer Registration site and log in. Next to your child's name (right side of page) there will be a volunteer button - click that button and follow instructions to register as a coach/assistant.
STEP 2 - Mass Youth Soccer Adult Annual Registration
Every year you must complete the Mass Youth Soccer registration for returning coaches.
This includes the background check (CORI/SORI). You must re-register for each new year, but you will use your same log in details.
STEP 3 - SafeSport Abuse Prevention Training
- Log in to the MYSA SafeSport Training Site.
- Navigate to the ‘Certiﬁcates’ section of ‘My account' page. Look for ‘My account’ in upper right corner.
- Follow to SafeSport site link in middle of page. Copy/paste access code from above link.
Click on refresher training box, complete the lesson, pass the test.
STEP 4 - Concussion Training
- Concussion training is valid for two years.
- MassYouth provides instructions for returning coaches.
- You can check your expiration date on your 'Certificates' page of "My Account".