Massachusetts Youth Soccer has mandated several spacing requirements to minimize contact and exposure between players during the current Covid crisis.
- 25 Players max on field for practices or games (includes ref for games).
- Teams must practice/play on standard sized fields for their cohort (11v11 must practice/play on standard 11v11 field)
- Max ONE spectator per player (only exception is sibling with no child care options)
- Teams can only play against a single team in a given day (can have double header vs. same team)
- Fields must be a minimum of 14 feet apart
- Fields used consecutively must have 20 minute buffer between uses