Important - Dover Sherborn Soccer Uniform Process
NOTE - TRIVALLEY WILL HAVE OUR NEW FALL JERSEYS AND KIT READY FOR PICKUP FROM AUG 1
The club has contracted with Tri Valley Sports in Medway to provide custom fitted uniforms for every player.
How Does Our Uniform System Work?
There are 2 ways to obtain your uniform:
1. Players will visit Tri Valley to pick up their kit - this is the highly recommended method
Players will choose their sizes at the store ( Tri Valley Sports 106 Main St Rt. 109 in Medway, Hours- M-F 10-6, Sat 9:30-4:00 . Phone ), pay, and pick up their uniform all in one visit. and will come away with a uniform that fits well and should last for several seasons. The per player price for these uniforms is $52 per player, a significant discount over the store rack rates.
2. You can call the store, obtain a number and order numbered jerseys & kit. However, please be aware - if the numbered jersey is not the right size on arrival, it cannot be returned. Also, there will be a $10 additional postage charge.
The uniform system applies to all players in grades 3 to 8
NOTE: The player will be assigned a number that he or she will keep throughout the following years as a DS Soccer Club player.
- As parts of the uniform are outgrown (or lost!) they can be replaced as needed
- You cannot order your uniform online
- Please e-mail Sue Cottrell at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions.
The Dover-Sherborn Soccer Club