Please READ the important information below:
1) Fall coaches meeting: will take place on March 27th at 7:30 pm Caryl School 2nd floor library. This meeting is mandatory for all coaches.
2) Uniforms: Please send an email to your team reminding them that if they don't have a uniform, they will need to purchase one at Tri Valley Sports in Medway. Information on the uniforms is on our website dssoccer.net.
3) Note about practice times: One practice times are allotted in the spring. More information to follow on whom you should contact about scheduling of practices.
4) Coaches in your email to your team: please request from parents any potential player issues or concerns prior to the first practice. Chris Browne (referee coordinator) suggests that coaches are reminded to look forward to any scheduling difficulties they may have around national holidays, bar mitzvahs and be proactive about games that require rescheduling and the new date and time.
5) NEW COACHES or any COACH that needs a coaching card: Up to date coaching cards are mandatory for all coaches) I will have new coaching cards available for all new coaches at the Sept 8th meeting, and coaching stickers will be available for current coaches. All returning coaches please contact me if you need another card made.
6) Equipment: Each coach will be issued an equipment bag at the meeting for new coaches only
BAYS SEASON starts/ends: Starts on Saturday, April 6th and ends Saturday June 15th. BAYS schedule will be released around late march. You will be emailed once this information has become public.
I will see you on April 2nd, at 7:30pm at the Caryl School. Please contact me with any questions. email@example.com
Susan Cottrell, Registrar